Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the final stretch

I calculated my hours today after my show. and i have 98 hours. only two more to go! well, actually, i have a lot more hours before i'm finished. but i have two more before i get to the 100 minimum. Some new Christian CDs came in since last week, so i got to play some newer things. i had lots of energy because i passed my driver's test today! i tried some more talking during the beginning of the song thing. and at the end of my show i actually told everyone what show they had been listening to for the past two hours. i just need to work on announcing that more often. i also need to get another show recorded. maybe i'll try to get that done for friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Abby! I thought you sounded really confident on the radio this afternoon (even more than usual), so I was hoping that meant you'd passed your driver's test. I was praying for you!