Saturday, August 25, 2007

done for now

Yesterday was my last show of the summer. i will be back in june of 2008 to continue the Squeaky Show. The show went really well. i had a School theme and a Goodbye theme. i had more songs in my Good bye theme this time around. so that was really nice. now i need to get crackin' on my paper and presentation . we recorded my show yesterday, and so hopefully that all worked out so i can use that. see, i want to compare how i was last year when i was recorded to this year. i want to show how i've improved. so another portion of this year has ended. summer's gone. the 2007 Squeaky Show is gone, and school is knocking at the door. as much as i would love to continue my show during the school year, i'm glad to have this break. i know it wouldn't be possible for me to do school and a show at the same time. so, all this means i won't be posting quite as much. but you can check out my other blog, and find out about all those weirdo thoughts that go through my head. i will try my best to update this during the year as i am working on my paper and stuff. and i will post how my presentation goes and everything. but that won't be quite as much as i have been posting.

No comments: