Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not this summer...

Unfortunately, I will not be having a show this summer. WVMM will not be on this summer, and there's a statement about the decision at www.messiah.edu/wvmm. This would have been my fifth summer on the V.(I was planning to party all summer while on the airwaves ;-) but oh well.) At the same time it will be nice to take some time off, as this is already turning into a big summer, with looking for scholarships, and getting ready to apply for Messiah College, which hopefully i can get done before my 18th birthday. This reminds me that i need to go register to vote.(everyone else who is eligible should also go do the same.) So i'm glad i didn't have to squeeze a few things in there. I'm not sure if this not being on during the summer is going to be a trend, but we'll have to see once we get there. The Squeaky Show will however return someday. if not next summer, than in the fall of 2009. it will be a bit different reporting weather when it's cold, but it could be fun! I should note that i passed my Senior High Project! so those past two summers of radio were totally worthwhile. In fact, i handed in my completed portfolio a few weeks ago, so by now i should be good to graduate. i'm very happy, and ready to complete my final year in high school.

No comments: