Monday, September 3, 2007

who knew?

My blog is worth $2,258.16. How much is your blog worth?

so it turns out that this blog is actually worth something. i don't know how they figure this stuff out. but i found this website, and you can type in the address of a blog, and it'll tell you how much the blog is worth. my "Abby's Thoughts" blog isn't worth a penny. but that's okay, because i still enjoy having it. it's a nice way to put out some of those interesting ideas swimming around in my brain. just in case anyone was interested in reading them. so i was quite surprised to know that this is actually worth something. and no, this has nothing to do with my SHP. although maybe i can add this as a little side note during my presentation...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's based on the links in and out of your site.